One thing is certain… everything changes.
At Kleger Associates, we’re very excited about the changes we’re making for our clients and for ourselves.
First, we’ve added three new, experienced consulting associates to help continue to support all of the good things going on – more on that below.
Second, I’m excited to share some of the positive changes we facilitated for our clients over the past year.
Some of these wonderful communities and people were new to us, and many are repeat clients. It is humbling to be called back time and time again; one client told me, “you’re always a part of our brain trust.”
Here’s just a sampling:
- We conducted internal and external focus groups at three Watermark communities and a regional trend study to help the communities gain insight into their markets and steer decisions about amenities, services and capital improvements.
- We conducted a marketing audit and internal and external focus groups for Coburg Village, bringing this retirement community fresh ideas for making capital improvements to attract younger prospects, and for improving efficiencies in their sales and marketing processes.
- Fabulous leadership and teamwork helped Sunnyside Manor, a family owned and operated senior living community, achieved near 90% occupancy in the assisted living and memory care neighborhoods during their first 15 months in their new location.
- We’re proud that we were involved with FountainView at College Road as they completed the planned major renovations in their dining and common areas while increasing occupancy in independent living.
- We assisted Friends Center City – Riverfront, a unique Quaker community within a multi-generational condo building, by conducting internal and external focus groups to gain a stronger understanding of marketplace awareness and perceptions. The information gathered will help steer the development of a new marketing strategy this year.
- We are also assisting in the sale of land and retirement communities, identifying developers and buyers for several ventures. Sometimes, it just comes down to “who you know.”
Finally, this past year we were engaged to help with marketing and sales of market rate homes targeting many first-time homebuyers.
Now, let me tell you more about the terrific consulting associates we’ve added.
- Deborah Blake – specializing in active adult communities, Deb brings over 21 years of experience in visioning, positioning, start-up, marketing, and operations to active adult communities.
- Joan Kelly-Kincade – with an impressive background in senior housing, Joan brings expertise in sales and marketing processes, staff development, lead and pipeline growth, and auditing and analysis.
- Jane Marie O’Connor – a leading sales coach, trainer, speaker, and author for nearly three decades, Jane assists in rethinking, retooling, and refining products and processes for higher profitability.
I am proud to add these professional, experienced, and motivating associates to our list, and most delighted with the supportive friendships we have formed throughout the years.
I’d also like to acknowledge two of our associates who have been instrumental in producing positive changes to our clients.
- Meredith Oliver continues to bring insight about SEO and strategies for online lead generation to help drive our clients’ successes online.
- Lauren Flax has been instrumental with her analytical thinking and creative copywriting, which allows our clients to put their best foot forward online and in print.